Follow Me On Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Save Energy

There's a hashtag trending on social media promoting the limitation of single use plastic. I am totally on board with that concept, although the goal has been a bit harder to achieve during the pandemic. Plastic bottles of hand sanitizer and tubs of wipes to disinfect surfaces are everywhere and I understand their importance. One tiny change that I have made is to switch from plastic bottles of laundry detergent back to the boxes of powdered detergent that I remember from childhood. In the good weather I also try and hang my clothers outside instead of wasting energy using the dryer. I must admit that the clothes, towels in particular, can be a bit stiff, but it is worth it for the smell of fresh air especially when your sheets have been dried outdoors. Heavenly.

No comments: