Follow Me On Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Alice in Wonderland Masks

The art for the masks was created with pastels on a toned paper. The images are printed on a card stock. I plan on adding a couple more, but decided to post these today on Etsy in time for Halloween orders. I thought it would make a cute theme for families dressing up. As you can see, the wearer will need to add his or her smile to the Cheshire cat. When I was in 6th grade our art teacher had us make marionette puppets for Alice in Wonderland. It's kinda funny that I should return to it now especially since I was either assigned the walrus or maybe I picked it myself. I made the body out of paper mache, but beyond that I don't remember much. Anyway, it's a delightful story for all age groups.

No comments: